You will travel in priority seats on board of one of the latest generation Fred Olsen ferries boarding in Los Cristianos Port. You'll enjoy a comfortable sailing with drinks and beautiful views as you leave the island of Tenerife behind and approach the port of San Sebastián de La Gomera.
The first stop will be the village of Hermigua, located in the lower part of a valley dedicated to farming , where you will visit visit all the places that characterise the special quality.
The route continues to the Abrante viewpoint, a balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean that offers unique views of the island of Tenerife. It is a 7-metre-long transparent cantilever. Its glass floor leaves the village of Agulo, recognised as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, at your feet.
The route continues to La Laguna Grande, a magical setting full of legends. This natural area in the heart of the Garajonay National Park is surrounded by the laurel forest that is characteristic of the island of La Gomera. In this unique enclave you will enjoy a traditional lunch in the Laguna Grande restaurant, where you will savour the delights of the island's gastronomy.
Then, you will discover El Roque de Agando, a volcanic rock naturally sculpted by erosion. You can take in the breathtaking views of this protected natural area from the La Degollada viewpoint.
After lunch, the minibus will take you to San Sebastián de La Gomera, capital of the island, where you will have free time to discover its streets, full of history, and admire the last historical fortifications of Christopher Columbus passage before his departure to the American Continent, such as the Torre del CondeorLa Casa de Colón.
The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
Pick-ups can involve transfers to other buses.
Pick up will be at the closest meeting point to your hotel.
This tour may be subject changes to itinerary and timetable due to adverse weather conditions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Required identity documentation.Customers must present their passport or identity documentation to board the ferry. Failure to prove identity may lead to passengers being denied access to the ferry.
Health and safety protocol. Please refer to our anti-COVID-19 measures.
Fred Olsen Prevention measures anti-COVID-19:
- Each client must wear their own mask throughout the whole trip.
- The cleaning procedures have been reinforced.
- Disinfectant gel will be available at all access points, cafeterias, and shops.
- The availability of seats is reduced to ensure more space between travellers.
- The seats are disinfected with certified products.
- Special signalling has been arranged to ensure that the recommended distance is kept.
- Preferential payment by credit card in the shop and cafeteria.
- The staff has been trained in specific hygiene and cleaning measures, and in assistance to passengers with symptoms.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
- A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seats on the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.