- Lunch (new from 01.05.2019):
New for this summer season, we offer a Superior Menu that consists of:
Bread, mojo rojo. (traditional Canarian sauce)
Chicken fillet with sautéed vegetables and rice; or filet of white fish with mojo verde and sautéed rice with vegetables and wrinkled potatoes
Leche asada (Canarian crême caramel) and banana
Still water, red wine or white wine
- Air-conditioned bus transportation.
- Ticket for Fast Ferry (Fred Olsen), 35 min.
- Tour guide.
- Visit to the Garajonay National Park.
Start time: At 8:00 approximately.
Duration: 10 hours approximately.
Note:The tour starts once all participants are on the bus.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Required identity documentation.Customers must present their passport or identity documentation to board the ferry. Failure to prove identity may lead to passengers being denied access to the ferry.
Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
Priority seats on the front of the bus.
The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.
Health and safety protocol. Please refer to our anti-COVID-19 measures.
Fred Olsen Prevention measures anti-COVID-19:
- Each client must wear their own mask throughout the whole trip.
- The cleaning procedures have been reinforced.
- Disinfectant gel will be available at all access points, cafeterias, and shops.
- The availability of seats is reduced to ensure more space between travellers.
- The seats are disinfected with certified products.
- Special signalling has been arranged to ensure that the recommended distance is kept.
- Preferential payment by credit card in the shop and cafeteria.
- The staff has been trained in specific hygiene and cleaning measures, and in assistance to passengers with symptoms.